NGM – Next Generation Minden
Young Professionals in Webster Parish are encouraged to be a part of the Greater Minden Chamber of Commerce’s new group – Next Generation Minden.
Next Generation Minden will hold events monthly in an effort to meet the following goals:
- Provide business and social networking opportunities to promote member companies and/or businesses.
- Enlist educational speakers and presenters on topics as recommended by network participants.
- Retain and attract professionals to the Minden/South Webster area.
- Develop interpersonal and professional skills that will further the careers of young professionals.
Benefits of Membership
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Quarterly professional/personal development workshops
- Opportunity to serve in leadership roles through board positions and committee participation
- Build your network of other young professionals, community leaders, and businesses
- Monthly networking events
- Opportunities to get involved in your growing business community
- Stay synced with events & activities in Minden/South Webster Parish.
- Volunteer opportunities and events
- Have a collective voice for young professionals
- Develop friendships and have fun
Who can join Next Generation Minden?
Young Professionals (21-45) who wish to advance the goals and objectives the Young Professionals program, the objectives of the Chamber and the overall prosperity of Webster Parish.