June 21, 2022
Jana Morgan, president and CEO of the Greater Minden Chamber of Commerce, has resigned.
[Minden, LA] – Morgan, said in her resignation letter to the chamber board she was grateful for her time as the President/CEO of the organization. Her last day was Friday, June 17th.
“My time at the Chamber was a great one, she said. “Thank you for the support and leadership to the over the last few years during my time as President.”
“We appreciate Jana’s leadership and dedication to continuing our mission of the Chamber,” Logan McConathy, of Logan McConathy State Farm and 2022 Chairman of the Board said. “On behalf of myself and the board of directors, we wish her the very best in her future endeavors.”
Through projects such as the Webster Education Endowment Fund, the Webster Leadership Program, 15 Under 40, and the First Responders Appreciation the chamber highlights participants and recipients for their commitment to the community.
McConathy said the board will continue its commitment to serve the members and business community while the search process for a new president and CEO begins.
“This process will begin immediately,” McConathy said. “We are confident that there will be many qualified candidates and we look forward to identifying them and selecting the right person to serve as our next President.”
Since its start in 1942, the Greater Minden Chamber has encouraged the advancement of its members and the establishment of strong business relationships within the community. The chamber currently strives to create the best business climate in Louisiana for their members.
Guides and Resources from the U.S. Chamber
The U.S. Chamber continues to create, update, and evolve its various guides and resources to continue bringing you and your members the information you need during this difficult time. We encourage you to continue utilizing and sharing the following items as you see fit:
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center
- Reopening Business Digital Resources Center Toolkit
- Small Business Reopening Playbook
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
- Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
The Greater Minden Chamber has gathered resources for its members to help them navigate all the effects of COVID-19.
The following links provide additional information concerning COVID-19
The LWC website: